Re: [IP] Re: Pros & Cons of new pumps on the market?

>Everything listed in my "area" is at least 100 miles away. Sorry,
>not interested.
>Kay

At least you got something.  I got "no events in your area" even
after 4 clicks on the "expand area".  Tried the zip code for
Anchorage with the same result, so I guess my nearest pump group is
close to 2000 miles away in Washington or Oregon.
--
Sue Ann Bowling, North Pole, Alaska