[IP] Going live on Monday

Well, the die is cast, I go live with my minimed 715 on Monday morning.  I'm
skipping the saline trial, as I've been carrying the thing with me using it as
if it's hooked up for many of the days that I've had it.  As a type 2 whose
insulin sensitivity isn't so high - I'm not in much danger of anything really
bad happening if I give myself an extra unit of insulin or something.  I even
figured out how to sort of reset the pump so I could keep practicing with it
even though it gave me a reservoir empty message.  Instruction books have uses!

I didn't get any tape or sticky stuff to use with the quickset, do I need
 anything? It being winter, I don't sweat as much as I do in summer, and I'll be
changing sets every two days, so perhaps what's on the quickset is enough?

I may try to get hold of some samples - any thoughts on which are best when I
do sweat - either at the gym or shoveling the snow that seems to keep coming?

Sunday night, I"m to inject half my usual lantus dose in preparation.... and
then I hope to leave lantus behind forever!!!!!!!  I'll be using humalog in
the pump.

Stacey