Re: [IP] Medtronic Minimed: WRONG Patient Information Events

At 7:25 AM -0500 2/25/05, Jan Chait wrote:
>>At 11:01 PM -0500 2/24/05, Michael Shamel wrote:
>>>Speaking of MM hype :-)  have you seen their new "Pump Event" feature.  It
>>>will find the nearest Pump Club Meeting in your area, just type in a Zip
>>>Code.  Pretty Useful.
>>>
>>>https://www.minimed.com/events/search.do
>
>Just as an FYI, I believe the MM "pump clubs" are just that -
>*MiniMed pump* clubs. Paid for and organized by MiniMed and only MM
>pumps are promoted.
>
>Jan and ElvisToo .

Don't mean to pound people with this info, but as another FYI, the
event announced in Dallas is NOT a "Minimed Pump Club", is NOT paid
for by Minimed, is NOT organized by Minimed, is NOT a "Minimed Only"
promotion, but most importantly it is NOT at the address listed.  It
is the last part that most concerns me and that is why I am repeating
it.  That is my Endo's office and if people show up there and find
locked doors...        :>(

If you want the CORRECT information on the Dallas-Fort Worth Insulin
Users Group, write to:

        <mailto:email @ redacted>

George