Re: [IP] Animas upgrade

At 9:48 AM -0500 2/25/05, Bob Alexander wrote:
>I came late to the Animas chat last night, and never got a handle on
>what exactly the upgrade does except:
>
>1) makes the contrast adjustable which fixes a problem for many of
>us with vision issues
>2) gives us  some musical options for alarms.
>
>Living on a wincy little SSID budget, I'm wondering why I should pay
>for a problem that Animas should have corrected on it's own? My
>DOCTOR can't even read the menu.
>
>Bob Alexander

Bob, I would call and ask if they will update your pump so that it
has the IOB-2.  THAT update, which many have received for free, takes
care of some issues with the screen.   The Update spoken about last
night at the Chat adds features to the IR-1200 that are coming out in
the new IR-1250, mainly the Food Database in the Pump.

George