[IP] Novolog vs. Humalog

 Just wondering how Novolog compares with Humalog. I apologize if this has
already been discussed in depth... I'm still new enough to pumping that I may
yet be ignorant of the obvious.

 Specifically, is Novolog truly easier on the tissues surrounding a site than
Humalog? And does it lower BS faster than Humalog?

 Thanks to so many here for your insight. Time and again, you've proven to me
that I'm not quite as astute a diabetic as I thought I was. Ah, but with your
help, I'll get there!

~Lee Ann