Re: [IP] Pros & Cons of new pumps on the market?

[Linda & Dax:]
 > swiss law requires a back up for a medical device.

Amazing. I am originally from Europe (born in Austria) and thought I had
seen much in the way of useless laws, but this one is just amazing.
Oddly enough, the Swiss seem to not require aircraft to have two pairs
of wings, a spare cockpit at the rear, or redundant holes in the
Emmentaler cheese -- for how long? :)

Cheers,
Felix.