Re: [IP] Hello, I'm New

 Cindy, I have the Animas IR1200 and wanting to get the upgrade, can't wait. I
love this pump. I had the 508 before and didn't want to upgrade with them a)
because they never contacted me when warranty was coming up b) didn't like the
infusion sets you had to use with them. they never contacted me till after I had
my new pump, which was about 5 months after warranty was out on theirs.

 I can't beleive they would not let you upgrade to a newer one. I know I have to
pay for the upgrade with the Animas but atleast I am not being told "you can't
do that".

Any specific quesitions about it ask, most items are the same.

Kim

email @ redacted wrote:
Well, sorta new. I was a former member when this group first started, back
when there was about 20 of us. Anyway, I have been out of the loop for a
while and now I am back. I'm sure I am new to just about everyone. My name is
Cindy, I am 37 years old and I have been diabetic since the age of 12.