[IP] Minimed's AAA batteries

My MM712 will apparently run 7+ weeks on a battery. I really don't know just
how long beause after once going 7 weeks, I changed it before getting a low
battery warning.

I don't use the vibration warning which apparently uses more battery energy.
My 712 does a fair bit of pumping since I average 65 to 75 u./day. To be on
the safe side, I change the AAA battery with the first resevoir/infusion set
change each month.

I get all my supplies from a source that sends me batteries, infusion sets,
test tapes, insulin, lancets and control solution.  Medicare and my suppliment
insuranace pays for it all.

Royce Ballew
Tyler, TX