[IP] Re: Quarterly endo visit

----- Original Message -----
From: Kelly Dougherty<mailto:email @ redacted>
To: Insulin Pumpers<mailto:help@insulin-pumpers.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2005 7:21 PM
Subject: Quarterly endo visit

Where do you live? This sounds just like the new person at my endo's office. I
have only seen her once and had a small disagreement with her. Then a couple
of weeks ago there was a major disagreement over the phone and she ended up
hanging up on me.  Very professional, don't you think? I did write a letter to
my endo and I am refusing to be seen by her. I do not want to change doctors
but will not deal with this unstable person. I hope you get things worked out.
Keep up the good work. Your A1c is just fine.
                                        Kelly