Re: [IP] How to deal with pain classes?

At 4:27 PM -0500 2/24/05, email @ redacted wrote:
>I was wondering with all the aches and pains of d. like frozen shoulder and
>neuropathy has anyone been told by a doctor to try a "How do deal with pain"
 > class? Has the class worked to help relieve pain? Were you satisfied with it?
>Would you recommend it to others?
>Mary in MN

Neuropathy, when severe, can be quite painful, but it is usually
limited to one or two areas.   I've never given birth before (of
course not!) but the pain from frozen shoulder must be somewhat
similar.  A pain in your shoulders which seems to course through your
whole body, sometimes making it impossible to breathe.  I think if a
doctor suggested a "pain class" I would have a rapid enough recovery
from frozen shoulder to be able to strangle the doctor, then the pain
would return!

george      ;>)