[IP] Hello, I'm New

Well, sorta new.  I was a former member when this group first started,  back
when there was about 20 of us.  Anyway, I have been out of the loop  for a
 while and now I am back. I'm sure I am new to just about everyone. My name is
Cindy, I am 37 years old and I have been diabetic  since the age of 12.  I am
a full time mom to four children ages 17, 14, 3  and 2 years old.  Yes, I have
two teenagers and two toddlers.  I had  my first two children while on
 injections and my last two with the pump. I have been on the pump for about 7
 years and I have used the MiniMed 507 and I am now on the 508 and I am
currently
in the process of getting the newest Animas  pump and hope to have it in a
couple of weeks.  I tried to upgrade to the  newest MiniMed pump but MiniMed
wouldn't upgrade me since I had two more years  left of warranty on my 508.
 Animas said no problem and so far everything is moving smoothly through
insurance.
 I am excited about this new pump and  hope to hear from others that use this
model.  Some more about me, I am a  stay-at-home mom and I live in Southern,
CA.  I have recently lost 103  pounds in the past 8 months all with portion
control and lots of exercise.   I am very active and love to exercise and be
healthy.   Enough about  me for now, I have rambled on enough.  Oh, one more
 thing. What do I do with all my surplus of supplies for my 508? I have a closet
full of  infusion sets and reservoirs.  Thanks.

Cindy