Re: [IP] Pros & Cons of new pumps on the market?

MiniMeds:
1.  The AAA batteries are cheap, readily available and I find about
once a month changes.  Because they are so widely available, I have
no problem getting one if a low battery notice catches me by surprise
away from home.  I bought a large package at Sam's over a year ago
and I still have at least 12 to go--and I've been using the same
supply for my UltraSmart.
2.  I gave up on the BD meter, but have no problem at all entering my
UltraSmart data.  When I hit "Use Bolus Wizard" a screen comes up
with blanks for me to enter my BG instead of the BG radioed from the
BD--that's the only difference.  Entry is via the up and down buttons
from my target.
--
Sue Ann Bowling, North Pole, Alaska