[IP] Maureen - Buffalo

Maureen,

I noticed you mention Buffalo, NY - are you still in the area?  Might I
ask who the endo was?  I live in Hamburg, NY and am actually going to
the WNY Diabetes Center at Millard Fillmore Gates.  The only complaint I
have about them is that all the endos have an accent and it is sometimes
difficult to understand what they are saying.  I have, however, started
to stand up for myself and ask them to repeat what they are saying until
I do, but I feel kind of bad doing that.  The other endos in the area
that my primary recommended all have a 6 mo to 1 year wait to get to see
them!