Re: [IP] Cymbalta vs. Other Off-Label DPNP Drugs

In a message dated 2/10/05 8:32:25 AM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

>I posted yesterday about my encounter with the website for Cymbalta.
>Has anyone on the List had personal experience with this drug?   From
>the description it sounded as though it shows much greater potential
>than possibly anything else that has been used "off-label" for DPNP.
>I'd just like to hear anyone on the Lists comment on it.     :>)

I take cymbalta for depression. I also have PN in me feet and hands (less in
hands than in feet), and have seen no change in the 4 months I've been taking
the cymbalta.  I saw more change when I started taking alpha lipoic acid and
evening primrose oil (ala Bernstein's suggestion).

Cymbalta for PN is not off label - it's been approved by the FDA for PN.

Stacey