From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2005 7:34 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Medical schools began teaching this in 2002, so our new
doctors that graduate w

Ok, now you are definitely WAY over your head.. not sure if you know this.
 but there are quite a few LEGAL MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS on this list.... all
with
 REAL medical licenses, not off the back of the ice cream truck.  They even

went to school, and read things, and are practicing now..... "De be
 edumacated." I seem to think along the lines of Cyndy T and in a different
way
again
state "SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!!!!!"

~ShawnaLT in AZ on IP that is PG
"Santa Clause is coming again in July"  LOL

S. Whyatt Adam 2005
 (http://lilypie.com/)