[IP] Re: Diesetronic tenders and Paradigm tubing

 I'm just curious whether you buy two sets of supplies each month - the Tenders
and the Sils -so that you can use parts from each, or did you save all your old
Sil tubing from the past? I'd love to do the same thing because I tried a sample
of the Tender Mini and liked it, but I don't have any old Sil tubing, and my
insurance sure won't pay for double supplies each month. Pam

<I have started using the Diesetronic tenders with the shorter cannula.
I attach
it to the tubing from Minimed as I use the 512 pump and find that
certain sites
do better with the shorter cannula.>