[IP] Re: Old supplies

I am beyond the warranty on my pump and got to thinking about keeping it
as a back-up.  Obviously I would also have to keep infusion sets and
reservoirs, and have questions about them.  I believe the reservoirs are
lubricated; so, I am wondering how long I can expect the reservoirs to
function properly in a back-up capacity.  Any concern about older
infusion sets?  Any information/experience in this regard.  Thanks.