Re: [IP] Blue cross DME

UHC told me the same thing over the phone BUT in reading the contract it
specifically says that Consumables are NOT DME

UHC is still investigating but the language of the contract is VERY clear

You should check the contract - Durable and consumable are almost opposites...

Doug

Quoting email @ redacted: