[IP] Re: cure or not

In a message dated 2/9/2005 7:55:00 P.M. Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

if your  only reason for joining was to tell us about this "cure"
- --
consider  your mission accomplished and please let it go. thanks

Amy, I agree with you.  I am getting tired of reading about it as that  is
all that seems to be on here today.
I would love to believe that there is a cure but let's get real--nobody  told
the rest of us!

Debbie and "Annie" from Western KY
Type 1--definitely--42 years in March
pumping for 5 years in March--currently on Animas  IR1200