From: email @ redacted
Sent: Thursday, February 10, 2005 5:14 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Blue cross DME

Hello,
I will be getting Blue cross of CA on March 1st.  The plan has a 2,000.00
 limited DME amount. Also I was told that I have to find someone within the
IPA group I choose that will supply me, I now get them directly from Animas,
they
 are not in the IPA group. Doe's anyone think that 2,000 is enough for sets
and supplies for the pump?  If not any ideas on how to approach the company
about
getting a higher amount for DME?
Thanks
 This electronic message transmission contains information from the Company that
may be proprietary, confidential and/or privileged.
 The information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity
named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be
 aware that any disclosure, copying or distribution or use of the contents of
this information is prohibited. If you have received
 this electronic transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by
replying to the address listed in the "From:" field.