[IP] Blue cross DME

Hello,
I will be getting Blue cross of CA on March 1st.  The plan has a 2,000.00
 limited DME amount. Also I was told that I have to find someone within the IPA
group I choose that will supply me, I now get them directly from Animas, they
 are not in the IPA group. Doe's anyone think that 2,000 is enough for sets and
supplies for the pump?  If not any ideas on how to approach the company about
getting a higher amount for DME?
Thanks