[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V8 #669

 I have started using the Diesetronic tenders with the shorter cannula. I attach
it to the tubing from Minimed as I use the 512 pump and find that certain sites
do better with the shorter cannula. When I was using the regular length
sillouettes by MiniMed, the prime was recommeded to be .7. What is the
recommended prime for the shorter tenders? Very often the prime amount given by
the company seems to be too much, so if anyone has had success I would
appreciate some input.

Brynn