[IP] FREE!

 The information, advice, forum for Q & A, chat rooms, and sharing of
experiences on this web site are FREE! However, maintaining the site is not.
That is why we have a very dedicated person to manage all of this, Michael. An
administrator with his experience would probably make in the six figure income,
but he gets 0. Yet, every three months, he has to ask us for money to keep this
site going. It would be great if Michael could send only one reminder every
three months and the donations and pledges would come in without having to keep
reminding us to give. I know, we get busy, forget, wait for someone else to
give, and so it goes. This is the best site for insulin pumpers, and we need to
keep it going. Same people are not financially able to give, but those of us who
are, IT"S TIME!

 I am not on staff of ip, just a member, and these are my opinions expressed
herein and do not necessarily constitute those of the management of ip.

 My sincere thanks to Michael and the volunteer staff of IP for their hard work
and dedication for maintaining this web site for the benefit of us members.