[IP] Can't see the menu

I use an Animas 1200. It's a pretty nice pump, stays on it's clip etc.
My complaint is that the menu is hard for me to read. The contrast with
the background is poor. I have several vision issues unrelated to DM.
HAs anyone else experienced this issue with this pump. I switched to
the 1200 hoping that the fonts would be bigger. The bolus number are
fine, it's things like units of insulin left that are pretty much
unreadable. On the other hand the blue pump color is quite nice.

Bob Alexander