RE: [IP] Who is Laura Barnes? A spammer from Mannatech.

This is another way that Ms. Laura Barnes lures people in.
http://health.icq.com/whitepages/about_me.php?uin=231570907
http://www.glycochamp.goldenkeys.net
I guess all I have to say is that it is really nice to have a group
of people like yourselves looking out for all of us. What has
happened to man-kind when earning a buck is more important
than another humans life and health? I don't get it. (and hope I
never do).
-Tania