[IP] re: laura barnes

I've just got to get my 2 cents worth in.  I was dumbfounded when I first
read Laura's statement.  I kicked back because I knew that statement would
get the masses "riled" up.  I've been reading with great interest the debate
between IP and Laura Barnes supposed miracle cure.  My conclusion is that
"Laura - you are hawking false hope to a large number of people who for the
most part are receiving the best care a diabetic can receive.  Most of us go
to a myriad of physicians for various reasons and if this "stuff" you are
talking about were as miraculous as you say - I believe at least one of us
on this list would have been told about it by a practicing physician.  I
don't think that has happened because that would have surely been reported.
If you came on the list to give away your supplies (which - thank God for
you - you no longer need) and you have indeed given those away - then thank
you for your donation and now go away before you do some physical or mental
harm to someone - you are not on a pump and you can't add anything to the
"pumping" discussion.  And best wishes to you.

Janice from SC

"You know what they say about something that sounds too good to be true!"