[IP] DFW-IUG Next Week, Please R.S.V.P.

R.S.V.P.  Please!

Thursday Feb. 17th from 6:00 to 8:30 PM
Baylor Irving Hospital on Airport Frwy. (Hwy 183) and MacArthur

Free Parking in the lot immediately in front,
enter through Main door and down the corridor
to the first set of elevators then down to the basement
Turn left to the Conference room, Signs will lead to it

We will have a presentation by Chris Crawford from Animas Corp.
Chris will be demonstrating how to upload Your Menu into the new
IR1250 Pump using the ezManager Program.   We will also have a
demonstration on how to do an insertion with the new Insets from
Animas/Unomedical.  Chris will also be updating us on the Animas
acquisition of Debiotech and Cygnus and how the addition of these new
technologies will evolve into a Real Bg Sensor System for the future.

Chris is planning on providing sandwiches from Subway, so please
R.S.V.P. to me if you will be skipping dinner and joining us in this
meal.  Or just let me know if you can make it to the meeting.

Any topics not addressed above?   Please send me your ideas.