[IP] Cymbalta vs. Other Off-Label DPNP Drugs

I posted yesterday about my encounter with the website for Cymbalta.
Has anyone on the List had personal experience with this drug?   From
the description it sounded as though it shows much greater potential
than possibly anything else that has been used "off-label" for DPNP.
I'd just like to hear anyone on the Lists comment on it.     :>)

George