Re: [IP] cozmo love and past story

At 7:44 PM -0800 2/4/05, Wyldceltic1 wrote:
>Would that be Urban Miyares?
>He spoke at the American Legion (my SO gets their newsletter and
>they mentioned him as he was the Guest speaker) in January.
><http://www.wid.org/publications/?page=equity&sub=200405&topic=pm>
>And:
><http://www.weatherguy.com/UrbanMiyaresReceivesAward.htm>

He also spoke at a TCOYD meeting.   Nothing short of TRULY
Inspirational.   His speech was titled "Diabetes Saved My Life"    He
was in the field in Vietnam and passed out from DKA, ended up in the
infirmary and his outfit was involved in a really serious fire-fight.
I was inspired by the talk from Dr. Steven Edelman, who runs TCOYD,
was motivating   Urban Miyares talk left me in Awe!

George