[IP] Re: MM 715 software

 If you just got your upgrade within the last week or two you probably didn't
get the Link meter, cable or instructions for accessing the online data
management system. I got my 515 10 days ago and this stuff wasn't included. A
look at the packing slip showed that it's on backorder. A call to MM today
confirmed that it's still on backorder. However, if you already have the Link
meter and cable from your 512/712 and Solutions software, it is identical and
you can use the system right now. All you need to do in that case is log on to
www.carelink.minimed.com, set up an account, upload the software, and start
using it. Pam

<If you upgrade to the 715/515 there is no additional charge for
software,
cable, meter etc.  They send you the new Pal software (not of much use
think) and you use the online data management version, which is
supposed to
be secure.  You have to sign in with password etc. Also you get the
newer
cable (stronger) and a BD meter.>