[IP] Re: Upgrading to the 715 from the 712

 Same here. In just the one week since I've had my 515, my blood sugars are much
better. The reason is because I now have the IOB set at 4 hours, instead of the
6 hours that the 512 had. That's made a huge difference for me in terms of
calculating the right correction boluses, etc. The other changes are also really
nice, but the biggie is the IOB in my opinion. Pam

<I agree - I upgraded my daughter's and love it!>