RE: [IP] FW: World First Living Donor Transplant of Islet Cells a Success

WOW, that is very encouraging!!!

However, it would be even more exciting had the article said that no
antirejectiond drugs would be necessary :( :(

Wouldn't know who would be able to donate islet cells for me as my oldest
and youngest brother have Type II and my next oldest brother has already had
a pancreas transplant!

Well, at least we know there are people out there trying new and different
things to help us Type I's!!!

Never give up hope!!!

Kathy Bruckmeyer