RE: [IP] Infrared ( IR ) Adapter for Deltec Cozmo Pump

We have XP Home, bought the IR adapter from TigerDirect.com and it works fine
here, as long as I have it in a specific USB port (2 of the 3 are a different
speed USB ports than the third one...I know that why? because I have gotten an
error msg commenting on the speed of the connection (good thing they give us
hints, you know :-))

go figure

now, if we could just get our iTunes to quit crashing OTHER programs.../

Michelle