Re: [IP] software for minimed 715 & other new pump stuff.

>My first order will be for quicksets.  Should I also be getting some kind of
>tabe or adhesive?  Should I ask for samples of everything so I can decide
>which I like?  Is that so for infusion sets too?

Quicksets work fine for me with no added adhesive of any kind, but
then most of my exercise is low stress (rowing machine, etc.) and the
adhesive that's part of the quickset sticks well to my skin.  Samples
of everything is a good idea--I had to try them all before I found
one that worked for me.
--
Sue Ann Bowling, North Pole, Alaska