Re: [IP] Sorry for being a p.i.t.a.

Marrie,

  The Insulet is suppose to come out but wiith the way the system works here
in the US, FDA and such, that 'suppose to' could end up being a good year or
two.  Why wait.  Get going with the one you have now.  If, after the neewest
one comes out allow time for it to be on the market for awhile so that the
commpany can get all the 'kinks' out of it, then you can start thinking about
upgrading.  That is how I look at it for my son, who is 13 and pumping since 8.

Sylvia
mom to Joshua