[IP] MM508 supplies (luer lock)

I have a bunch of supplies left over from my MM508 that I'm looking to get
rid of.  All I'd like is the cost of the shipping.  Unfortunately they're
not in boxes (I throw away the boxes and store them in a drawer for easy
access), but they are in their sterile wrappers.

Have:

45 MMT 103 (3 mL reservoirs for the MM508), exp 2007

37 MMT 315 (Sof-Set Ultimate QR luer lock, 9mm, 42 (43)" tubing and I'll
throw in the one Quick Set 9mm 43" luer lock guy because it's the only one I
have left), exp 2007

2 almost full packs MMT 172 (Sof-set Adhesive Patch--the smaller stickier
patch that comes with the Sof-set)  They were packaged non-sterile so there
is no exp date.

MMT 104 (Energizer 357 Silver Oxide batteries--there are 12 that I know I
have not expired and 3 that I'm not sure about)

1 box of 50 Kendall Polyskin II 2" by 2.75" transparent dressings.  These
expired in 2002 so they're not "sterile" anymore, but I'll send them if
someone wants them.  Otherwise I'll just toss them.

Email me off list if anyone is interested.  email @ redacted

Sarah, dx '92, pumping '00