[IP] Re:Freestyle problem

I have had 3 freestyle meters and one of them did have a problem like you
are describing.  However, I was getting quite a few E3 messages, and it
would take forever to suck up the blood into the test strip.  I kept
thinking I was doing something wrong and didn't always double check with
another meter, so had several experiences with bolusing when I shouldn't
have.  Anyway, when I called the company several weeks after having the
problem, they immediately sent me a new one that works perfectly.  I just
wish I had called sooner....
Kimberly Mukobi