Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 10:03:02 -0600
From: "Eric Makela" <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Infrared ( IR ) Adapter for Deltec Cozmo Pump

Hi All ,
   Has anyone on the Cozmo Pump had problems installing the Infrared ( IR )
Adapter software on their computer . I installed mine on my wife's computer
with no problem ( Windows 2000 Professional ) but when it came to install the
software on my laptop ( Windows XP Professional ) it just will not work . I
went as far as getting my Computer Tech ( geek ) work on it to no avail . The
adapter is a XTNDAAccess . My geek tried everything he could and finally
decided to phone the XTNDA help line and we were told that they do not support
their product on Windows XP Professional . Go figure eh ! So much for
modernization . Has anyone else run across this glitch ?

  Eric Makela