From: Ricca, Marie [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Friday, February 04, 2005 6:11 AM
To: 'email @ redacted'
Subject: [IP] Sorry for being a p.i.t.a.

I had ordered and received my first insulin pump then I found out they had
an updated version and I insisted on that.  So now I'm waiting for my newer
pump.  Now the Insulet is going to be on the market.  Yes, I'm on their
mailing list (I sent it in today).  Should I just return the one I have (if
I can) and wait for something better?  It hasn't even been out of the box!

D44yrs I can wait a little longer for the best!  Tell me what would you do?