RE: [IP] Insurance and Your Second Pump

 I'm on Medicare, and my MM508 is being replaced in April '05. I won't even be
out of warrenty yet, but I show sufficient medical necessity to change.

Lisa Ann & Lucy...
38yo;dx'70;IP'89;MM512!!!(borrowed until mine comes in April)

jimb <email @ redacted> wrote:
I'm sure some folks are glad to hear this. Anyone tested this yet...

jimb

Medicare says as long as the pump continues to work and there has not been
any
advancements in technology... they are not going to
replace the pump warranty or not. As Medicare then becomes the responsible
party for the warranty replacement.

"You dropped that sucker where? How did that happen?"

Bill

"The more people I meet, the more I love my dog."