[IP] Freestyle inaccuracies

Freestyle problems.
I have had serious problems with the Freestyle in the past. At this point, if
I;m using the Freestyle (only if  I've run out of one touch strips) and it
reads high, I test again to make sure. Here is what I think: your fingers must
be impeccably clean. If there is the *slightest* bit of dirt, grease, hand
creme it will read incorrectly. I finally decided I couldn't spare the time to
wash my hands every time I tested and switched back to One touch ultra. I love
the light function on the freestyle (I test at night a lot) but I'm too much
of a pigpen to get accurate readings.

Ruth

Ruth Jennison
Assistant Professor