Re: [IP] Re: Insulet

   I spoke with a MM Rep the
> other day and what he confirmed to me was that the Guardian I system would
> be coming out which would communicate directly to the 515/715 pumps and
> tell the pump when you went over/under certain thresholds. This would
> cause the pump to alarm/vibrate,

Well First the 715 I have will need to ALARM loud enough to be heard !!!!
The one thing I don't like about my new pump is how soft the alarm is !  My
507 n 508 would let you know when it had a problem - they would wake you up
!  Not the 715.

Robert B
dx1980, pumping since 1996
now with his purple 715 pump PO |-)

I am not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!