[IP] Re: MiniMed pump loaner program for Travellers

The loaner program is worthwhile.  The $50 fee is relatively new (a
couple of years ago they told me they were instituting the fee but would
waive it in that case).  But, and a big BUT, don't lose the loaner.  As I
recall from the contract when I leased a loaner pump, you end up paying
the price of a new pump for the lost one (and I leased a 508 well after
the 511 had been introduced).