Re: [IP] Insurance and Your Second Pump

In a message dated 2/3/2005 8:23:50 AM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

>I'm curious how other insurers handle this situation.  What has been your
>experience when upgrading your pump?

I'm still waiting for my first, but I've been told that my insurance company
(Oxford and I'm in NY) only pays for one pump.  That's it, no more.  That's
one of the reasons I chose the minimed I can upgrade (for  a price of course)
without having to buy a whole new pump.

Stacey