Re: [IP] Parents and children of type 2

In a message dated 2/3/2005 8:10:37 AM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

>No one has mentioned the incidence of Type 2 yet.

I"m type 2, diagnosed 11/03 at the age of 40.  Mother pre-diabetic, though I
disagree with that diagnosis and think she's full blown, father was never
diagnosed, but in looking through his medical records after he died, he should
have been diagnosed.

Uncle on father's side, diagnosed 8 years ago at age 59.

Mother's mother diagnosed in her 50s.

That's what I know of.  Had many relatives die in their 30s of other things,
so who knows.

Strong family history, I seem to have been hit with both barrels.

Stacey