Re: [IP] Disetronic in general

I have been pumping with the Htron+ for just about 4 years.  I never really
considered what would happen when the warranty ran out.  A few months ago I
got the 86 error for Technical Inspection Due.  I called Diesetronic and
they sent me a brand new pump and I sent back the old one.  The same thing
just happened to my second Htron+. (When I bought it they gave you two.)
With the new pump came warranty registration paperwork so I guess these 2
pumps will also be under warranty.  Since I now have 2 new pumps under
warranty, will my insurance company be able to tell me that I can't get a
new pump from a different company?  I would love to get a new pump and
donate these new ones to IP.
Shani