Re: [IP] Parents and children of type 2

Type 2 has a strong genetic component.  In my own family, my father
was diagnosed at 42 and died at 48 of cardio vascular complications at
48.  Both of his parents were diagnosed in their 40's and suffered
cardio vascular complications within 10 years.

I was diagnosed at 42 and doing everything I can to avoid the cardio
vascular complications.

--
Kathleen Weaver