 I have fibro. I can't say anything about it's being related to D, but it sure
does have an effect on D. I get flare-ups less often now. It flared for the
first time after a car wreck about 12yrs ago. The thing I have learned is to
remain active. Strength training really helps in not having flare-ups.What I
really enjoy doing is Pilates.

Lisa Ann & Lucy...
38yo;dx'70;IP'89;MM512!!!

Janice Ward <email @ redacted> wrote:
Hey everyone - i'm going to whine a little and then ask a question:

My question is - is this common for diabetics and if any of you have it I
would love to hear from you about personal experience on or off list. I'm
bummed out about the diagnosis but at least now there is a name to my pain
and I know I'm not just going crazy - well maybe i'm going crazy but the
pain is real anyway - : ) janice from sc

"The more people I meet, the more I love my dog."