[IP] BS of california

I had Blue Cross BS of California for seven years and I hated every second of
it.
For my plan (which was very good in print) they would eternally "misclassify"
diabetes supplies as prescription drugs, thus using up the script limits
pretty much immediately. Conveniently, scripts were reimbursed at a lower
rate. I had to devote several hours a month going through EACH reimbursement
to get it correctly classified.

I very much hope your experience is better.

Ruth

Ruth Jennison
Assistant Professor
Department of English