From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of Faith
Sent: Wednesday, February 02, 2005 11:03 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] disetronic

Insulin Pumpers is made possible by the tax deductible contributions.
During the Winter PLEDGE drive, won't you help out and do your part
by making a contribution. Your donation of $10, $25, or more... just
$1 or $2 per month is needed so that Insulin Pumpers can continue to
serve you and the rest of the diabetes community. Please visit:

I got the time for technical inspection alarm for the first time.  I've
been 4+ years pumping with disetronic but went from an htron plus to a
dtron to a dtron plus in the 4 years of my warranty.  I wasn't sure what
they would do since I was out of warranty.  Well, I called and they sent
me a new pump overnight and I get to keep the new one and then send end
my old one.  I can't figure out why they'd do that??  But, I am happily
pumping with a much newer pump even though I am long past warranty.  At
least I won't have to worry about getting a new pump soon.

Faith>>> wearing her newer mighty dtron and glad to have it